Create the Mindset of a Coaching Master with this FREE Download!
Learn 26 of The Most Common Mindset Barriers That Coaches Face & How to Overcome Them, Quickly!
Here is a Sneak Peak of What You’ll Discover!
As Coaches, we are also just regular people on our own journey, much like our clients. We are also stepping into unfamiliar territory that feels uncomfortable and uncertain – we will doubt ourselves, we will be paralysed by fear, and we will naturally try and avoid things, even if we know them to be helpful to us.
Understanding this allows us to continue working on ourselves, and just like our clients, become the best version of ourselves, which is essential to your success in business – as much as it is essential to success in life.
Here Are The 26 Barriers You’ll Be Shattering with This Free Guide:
- Fear of Putting Yourself Out There
- Fear of The Unknown!
- Charging What You’re Worth
- Caring About What Your Friends & Family Think
- Not Having the Resources
- Feeling Like You Have Nothing to Offer
- Caring What Others Think About You
- Finding the Motivation to Build a Business
- Scared of Making the Wrong Business Decisions
- Not Feeling You Have What It Takes to Coach People
- Trying to Coach Everybody
- Thinking You’ll Exclude People If You Niche Down
- Worried About Picking the Wrong Niche
- Fear of Failure
- Scared of Taking Risks
- Not Being Able to Engage with Customers Effectively
- Dealing with a Lack of Engagement
- Thinking the Coaching Industry is Saturated
- People Badmouthing Coaching
- Not Having Big Dreams
- Feeling Selfish for Building a Business
- Not Wanting to Be Salesy
- Running Out of Things to Say During a Session
- Not Feeling Creative Enough to Write Compelling Content
- Not Feeling Confident to Coach People
- Wanting Everything to Be Perfect
give me my copy!
about lewis Raymond Taylor
“The easy way to learn is from other mistakes, The hard way is from your own mistakes. The tragic way is not learning from either.”
7 Figure Entrepreneur and world-traveller Lewis Raymond Taylor, learned the hard way. From his first ASBO at fourteen, until his final stint in prison in his early twenties. Lewis battled with substance misuse, trauma and mental illness – whilist searching for the antidote to the emptiness he felt inside.
After a sudden moment of clarity and the confidence that was instilled in him by his prison tutor. in the education department; Lewis immediately started to take action, and found a path through his limiting beliefs, insecurities and doubts.
The former prisoner, who was expelled from school at fifteen, continued to use the power of his own mind to drive himself to rehabilitation, cure himself from mental illness, and build a successful 7 figure coaching business.
As the saying goes, “change your mindset; change your life” – Lewis is clear example of that. and now helps others do the same.