We often hear about the importance of smashing goal after goal as an entrepreneur
But one subject we don’t hear about very often is…
Accountability is basically being held responsible for something, in this case achieving goals
Whether YOU are holding yourself accountable or SOMEONE ELSE is helping
As an entrepreneur being held accountable has incredible benefits!
Because it ultimately means more goals get smashed and the closer to our dreams we get
Exactly what every entrepreneur needs right?
And in all honesty, keeping accountable isn’t that tricky to do
But its completely overlooked by so many people who struggle with keeping momentum and motivation
So below we’ve set out 3 simple accountability techniques
To give you more of an idea about exactly HOW you can be held accountable to achieve great things and WHY it’s so beneficial
3 Simple Accountability Techniques
1) Set Clear And Accurate Goals For Yourself
– Have a clear understanding of your big main goals and ambitions for the future.
– These can be set for the next 1, 3, 6, 9 or even 12 months
– But it’s important you understand the exact steps of how you’re planning to achieve them
2) Share, Share, Share!
– Share your goals and desires for the future openly with trusted people around you
– This can be with your coach, your friends, family even a specific accountability buddy
– Talk honestly about your goals and your plans for the future
– By doing this it seems more real, as if you’ve already set plans in motion and began taking action
– Ask the people around you to help keep you on track
– To check-in with your progress and give you a little boost of motivation when you need it from time to time
3) Make A Commitment To Yourself
– One of the best ways to hold yourself accountable, which will also increase your self-confidence and boost your motivation, even more, is to ALWAYS keep the promises you make to yourself
– Make a true, deep and honest commitment to staying focused on these goals
– And doing everything possible to achieve them
– Focus on taking steps every day to get closer and closer to your deepest desires.
One of the most simple but powerful accountability steps to take is to ask yourself daily:
“Is what I’m doing right now, getting me closer or further away from my goals?”
Always prioritise the tasks that will get you closer to achieving your goals
Without accountability, lack of motivation, direction and desire may be huge stumbling blocks to success
Here at The Coaching Masters, we strongly recommend each of our wonderful members has an accountability buddy , we also have a wonderful accelerator programme which has a whole weekly session dedicated to giving you your very own accountability coach and getting you results!
We truly understand the benefits of succeeding as an entrepreneur if you are consistently held accountable when achieve your goals.
If you don’t already have accountability in your life, make it your mission for this week and start smashing goals like never before!
If you’re interested in finding out more about what we do to support entrepreneurs at The Coaching Masters check out our free online ebook! – We guarantee you’ll be beyond impressed!