You need to be more than just a good leader in your industry.
You also need to cultivate a BOSS mindset, not an employee mindset, in the sea of employees in the world today.
Become a good listener, create a positive mental program inside your subconscious mind, and learn to build a strong community of like-minded individuals around you, because being an entrepreneur can be a lonely journey if you allow it to be..
The list goes on and on, but at the heart of it all, there are some key habits to reprogram your mind for success, which is the most important aspect of success.
I’m sure you have heard the term “win your mornings, win your day.”
But in order to win your mornings, you must create nightly routines for the morning ahead.
If you take the time to cultivate these habits, your business and goals have a much better chance of thriving in the future.
Five of these habits below to help you start implementing them today!
Keep in mind developing habits happens over a period.
You cannot wake up tomorrow and say, “I’m going to stop being a perfectionist,” and expect it to happen instantly.
Instead, you need to make minor changes daily that will lead to behavioural changes over time.
It took you a long time to develop the habits that could prevent you from being a successful entrepreneur, and it will take you some time to break those habits and replace them with these five habits.
The good news is that you can do it if you’re willing to try and do not give up so quickly.
· Plan the day ahead & set your intention for the day. Then ask yourself, what are the most important things to carry out first?
· Review your goals every single night before bed. Your mind is a muscle that needs to be worked by repeating your goals every single morning and night. Using detailed visualizations of yourself carrying out what you are set on accomplishing.
· Practice gratitude before bed and as much as you can throughout the day. Send a text or email to someone before you go to bed thanking them, or aloud to yourself saying all the things you are grateful for.
· Ask your subconscious mind for the answers you are looking for right before you drift off to sleep. Speak the question aloud and your subconscious mind that never stops working will start producing answers and solutions. If the answer does not come to you the next day, do not give up! Try asking for the next couple of nights, the answers and ideas will come.
· Hypnotherapy is the most powerful and most important habit to start doing while you are asleep. I use high frequency Hz music and sleep meditations on YouTube to rewire my subconscious mind. 90% of your life is run by the programs that are holding you back in life. This will change your life!
I have been running multiple successful businesses online the last few years with a small child by my side, by using one of my superpowers that we all have access to.
Learning to tap into your feminine energy, one way to do this is through creative visualization.
A process a person can use every day to help them achieve whatever they want.
Motivation must be part of this process.
It allows us to use our free will and choose what we want to do to better our lives and achieve our goals.
The key to goals is motivation.
Human motivation comes from how we think and how we feel.
This process comes from either the mind or the heart.
Our desires come from our hearts.
Then our minds help us to formulate a plan to carry out these desires.
However, both need to be aligned and in agreement with each other.
All three of these things are important as they are part of self-care to help us become better people so we can serve others.
Motivation and creative visualization are similar.
Motivation invites us to feel by having a desire.
Creative Visualization invites us to think by using our imagination.
If we decide to feel motivation by wanting something we desire and then think about how we are going to reach that by using our imaginations, we can achieve a goal.
Do not worry yourself about the ‘how’ or ‘when’ just know both things must be done daily and regularly.
We ourselves must feel and think we can achieve whatever we set our hearts and minds to.
About The Author:
Heather Young is an Independent Mama in Hawai’i, Business & Mindset Empowerment Mentor, Successful Entrepreneur to Multiple Creative Online Businesses, Artist, Daydreamer, and Surfer.
A small-town Utah girl that always felt destined for something bigger.
Heather found herself writing her inspirational blog The Modern Gypsy after giving birth to her son Ryzen in Hawai’i, October 2018.
Follow her on Instagram: @heather_conscios_waters
Facebook: Heather Young for more inspiration and helpful advice.