The Coaching Masters are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service. However, we understand that sometimes not everything can be perfect! If you are unhappy with our service it is important to us that you feel able to address this with us.
All complaints will be treated with the utmost respect and the highest integrity. We will aim to resolve the matter in the fairest and most transparent way.
What happens if I want to make a complaint?
- Please visit our website www.thecoachingmasters.com/contact.
- Click the support pop up, enter your details and the message you wish to send.
- This will then be received by our customer support team who will respond to you within 24 hours.
- You can also email email@example.com if you wish to do so.
Who Handles My Complaint?
- All complaints will be handled directly by our customer service team.
- If needed, the complaint will be escalated to our Business Integrator and Operations Manager.
- We will notify you if your complaint needs to be escalated and you will receive an email to confirm this, along with confirmation of when to expect a response.
What Information Do I need To Provide For My Complaint?
Please provide us with the following information for your complaint. This will aid us in resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
- Details of how we can contact you
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- If needed, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
Is My Complaint Tracked?
- Yes, all complaints are tracked and stored internally.
Our Commitment To You
In some cases our customer support team may need to contact you for more information.
We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us and you as a customer.
We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
- If your complaint is within our 14 day money back guarantee, then a full refund will be provided.
- We will always use complaints and feedback from our customers to improve our services so the situation doesn’t rise again. Please note that a complaint is never taken lightly.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours. Dependent on the nature of your complaint this may take longer